We have a fixture & cabinet shop, we manufacture & install our own stuff. What does your software do for our manufacturing side of things?
The short answer:
- Gets all your team on one page, all the data in the same spot
- Output pages (parts lists)
- Time tracking to orders (employee productivity reporting)
- Supplies and inventory tracking (make sure you have what you need, lean shelves)
- Scheduling (first in/first out)
- Triggers (great for notifications to customers, etc.)
Those are the quick ones that comes to my mind. This is a manufacturing software, so there are tons of little things that are always influencing and speeding up the manufacturing process. Each one of the points above are whole sections of the site that could take pages to show you!